Friday, November 6, 2015

COFFEE FIRST, thanks

There are days like today, where I don't feel like doing shit and I feel so bad, but life goes on and I can't stop. And these are the days where the queen of procrastination comes out and I'm sick of it. I decided to change it up a bit and get shit done (sorry for the expression, I am a gangster). And you know why? Well because the feeling of accomplishment is amazing, and I love accomplishing tasks and not only that but also keeping myself busy takes my mind off other stuff. 

I don't know about you, but I love coffee and for some reason good coffee makes me feel like a queen and full of power, so I decided to go and get some coffee. Instead of making it myself my smart brain decided that taking a bus and driving for 20 minutes, was a great idea and NOT a waste of time, yeah it was but the coffee was delicious (and totally WORTH IT). The fact that I got my ass up and got coffee motivated me to do other stuff I had to do like for 3 months already. I did it all today, aren't you all proud of me? I know that I am for sure and I know why I did not do them for such a long time: it was a pain in the ass, being (kinda) grown up sucks!

Now I am at home and today's day got me thinking: Why do I feel pity for myself whenever I feel low? Instead of doing something productive (like buying coffee), creative or just homework? Small things like this make me think and make me want to change myself. I guess that is not a bad thing, all I want is to be happy and feel good about myself. Maybe some of you are in the same situation, and I made you think as well.

Btw, if you want to listen to a great track here you go:

Lisa xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig