Monday, November 16, 2015

My Radio experience

Back to positive vibes -

Hi Guys, I hope you're having a great Monday! So, something happened very recently and I wanted to share it with you. You probably do not know it yet, but I am a professional lazy-person and procrastinator. So this experience that I will share with you is something I never thought I would do. 

It all begins with my dear friend Nicole, who has a Radio show on a local Luxemburgish radio. Her show is called 'Mountain Songs' (you should totally listen to it, just click on the name of the show) and I am a loyal listener. So one day I decided to make my own show and so I did. 

I thought about it and decided that it only had perks for me since I want to pursue the study of languages. I decided to call my show 'Black Coffee' and it is a show where I talk about books, music, movies and more. I do not want to limit myself to specific topics because I know myself too well and I know that I will get bored if I do limit myself. My show will air only once a month for the moment, but this might change, who knows?

So for now I recorded one show, it was more like a test show I would say, just so see how I talk and all that good stuff. The show is sort of a fail, but that makes it funny I guess. My first show will be on air December 2nd and I am already so excited to hear my own voice on the radio!

After my show will air, I'll post the link to the podcast, so you can listen to it if you feel like it! I'll also introduce it a little and tell you what I am talking about. 


Oh hey, that is a pic of me being all professional

xx, Lisa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig