Wednesday, November 4, 2015

So productive

Hi, Guys! Tonight I am going to tell you a bit about my productive self, yay!

So I love traveling and a great friend of mine and I decided to go to Italy this summer for a week and guys, it was such an amazing week! We had so much fun and we became such great friends. We basically discovered different sides of each other (yeah that does sound weird ahah) and bonded so well! More about that will be up soon, cause I am actually writing a separate post dedicated to our trip! 

After that amazing adventure we decided that we should not stop there and plan a next adventure. The destination will remain a secret for now but everything is booked and we are going! The only thing that I can reveal is that both of us actually really wanted to go there, it is a dream coming true for us and we still can't believe that we are going there together!!!! Since we want it to be as awesome as possible (let's face it it will be awesome in any case 'cause it involves me and my friend Nicole, hello??) we started planning our trip on Monday, we looked up hostels, placed to go, to see and to eat. To be honest we didn't plan everything (obviously) and actually only booked the place we are staying at, but we had so much fun planning and discussing the details. 

After numerous coffees, soups and desserts we decided to wrap it up and go home. But instead of that we went to a restaurant and had SUSHI! Omg you guys they were AMAZING. I guess that was a treat for such a 'hard' job we did. 

All in all, it was an amazing day and I am so excited for our next adventure together!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig