Saturday, February 25, 2017

Lisbon in pink

Here we go, my first ever outfit post! This afternoon discovering Lisbon in Pink. Sadly for us, this was our last day in Lisbon and because that was not enough it was windy and cloudy too. 




In this cloudy weather, I decided to wear my pink coat from Zara, which I really like especially because it stands out in a crowd of black, brown and blue jackets and coats. Not only that but it makes literally every outfit look amazing. Sadly it didn't really keep me warm so that's the only negative point I can give this statement piece. 



Under the coat, I simply wore a choker sweater in bluish-grey that I got off Zaful. To be honest I was really skeptical ordering on this particular website since I had the feeling that all of their products were 'low quality', however, this particular sweater is very comfortable and decent quality (also I ordered several other items and I was satisfied with all of them in terms of quality). I paired it with a high-waisted jeans by Hollister


In terms of accessories, I wore my RayBan Clubmaster sunglasses and on my wrist, I had a bracelet by Pandora.



As for shoes, I was wearing leather ankle boots by Gerry Weber. The boots are originally black with a tint of dark green which is very hard to see (thankfully). To top it all of I wore a black Jet Set by Michael Kors. It really is a small bag that you can wear with practically everything and lately, it has been my all time favorite as well as my most important essential! 




I can't believe that this trip is already coming to its end. It was yet again a beautiful journey filled with amazing memories. See you soon, Lisboa 

xx Lisa




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig